The Companhia de Navegação Norsul, with address at Av. Augusto Severo, 8, 7th floor, Zip Code 06541-038 - Rio de Janeiro - RJ, Brazil, is the company that owns the website www.norsul.com, which provides the company with institutional information. .
Committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors, this policy tells us how we treat our users' personal information. Please read the following information carefully, it explains how your personal data may be collected and used, and how it is protected on the Norsul website. By providing personal information or browsing the site, you automatically agree to the rules of use, protection and security set forth in this policy.
- Norsul collects personal information capable of identifying Users when they: (i) register on our site or (ii) fill out any digital or physical form at events in which Norsul participates or promotes.
- Norsul may automatically receive and store, through cookies, information on its servers about activities performed on the user's browser. Event and activity logs on the Norsul website will be used for statistical and service metrics purposes only. Norsul reserves the right to use these records individually in the event of a court order in this regard or as a result of events requiring such measures, including but not limited to investigations that Norsul promotes in an attempt to elucidate cases. evidence of authorship or access, hacker attacks, improper system changes, provision of evidence in court proceedings, etc.
- Data received from users travels using standard Internet encryption process. Thus, your personal data and all information you provide is encrypted before it is transmitted.
- Any information provided by users will be collected and stored safely.
- Norsul uses the information collected for the following general purposes: (i) improve the usability experience of users on the site; (ii) generate navigation statistical reports, without identifying users; (iii) answer questions and requests (iv) carry out communication campaigns.
- It is the user's responsibility to ensure that the personal data provided is accurate. Norsul assumes no responsibility in case of inaccuracy of the data informed by the user.
- It is the responsibility of the user to create and maintain passwords and their login when necessary. If you become aware or suspect that your password has been discovered, you should change it immediately.
- We reiterate that Norsul does not request bank or credit card details or passwords from its customers by email. If the user receives this type of approach, he / she should disregard it and, if possible, forward the incident to the Norsul technology team by e-mail at email@example.com.
- None of the information provided to Norsul by any channel may be rented, sold or shared with other persons or companies not affiliated with Norsul, except to comply with a court order.
- If you choose this option, your data may be used to send our email. In all our communications made via email, we place a link to unsubscribe.
Norsul may eventually update this policy without notice. The most significant changes, when appropriate, should be communicated in a prominent area on the web site or via email.
This policy does not apply to any other companies, even where links to their respective websites are provided. It is recommended that the User, when redirected to external sites, always consult their privacy policies before providing their data or information.